Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) – Celebrities (8) – Nigeria

At the age of 40, she has done tremendously well for herself. HBD!
Linda Ikeji is a famous blogger in Nigeria who in 2013 made it onto the list of Forbes influential bloggers which is no easy feat!

godotengine.orgHer blog provides news, beauty tips, and celebrity gossip to her readers.

She started blogging when she was 17 years old with no background in journalism or writing experience.

Today, she has over 3 million followers on Facebook where she posts almost daily.

With so many people following her work, Linda has been able to make a living for herself by running the blog as well as taking advertisements from various companies.

She has been able to launch her own beauty line as well as a clothing line via print on demand.

She was also named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2014 and awarded an honorary doctorate from Babcock University.

Linda continues to work hard to provide her readers with the latest posts and information on entertainment news.

She has been in the spotlight for her success and achievements as an entrepreneur while being one of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers to date.

dot.govHer blog began when she had just finished school with no further ideas about what career path to take until she discovered blogging.
LaReinaa:

Will they listen? They sit on NL and be forming EFCC/NDLEA. Doing alarm clock on top woman matter. Tomorrow when their mates be buying Ferraris for their kids, they will be calling them ritualists.
1 Like 1 ShareRe: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by earnit3: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2020 Hoe k
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
I agree! you are useless, please fvck off my mentions, you are a nonentity.
I have always known you are a fool from the beginning of time. Recreating my quote only make you a self-servicer if that is what you want to know.
Time will come when people from your tribe will be banned from participating in anything that is judged by integrity and merit . But will be allowed when it’s based on propaganda and bias . Oaf!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Oritsewhandey(m): 4:24pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
Where did she get her money from? her secret will expose soon.
…….
Ogbeni! Try read o. E no dey kill person.
The person to FIRST foraged into COMMERCIAL BLOGGING in Nigeria; na she be that o! No be hoe or ritual she did o. Read o! Hmmmmmm.
1 Like Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:28pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
Good to know that you are an efulefu, Oloshi Omo.
I am glad you called yourself an efulefu though with my handle . Stop hiding under my handle Ode .oleriburuku.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
I agree! you are useless, please fvck off my mentions, you are a nonentity.

You just prove that you are a nonentity to me by indirectly telling me how useless you have been to yourself and people around you . Stop hiding under my quote you can quote me .
By hiding under my quotes you look more stupid to me.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
I agree! you are useless, please fvck off my mentions, you are a nonentity.

By hiding under my quotes you look more stupid to me. Oloriburuku!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by LaReinaa(f): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2020 pocohantas:
EOD.

Very confused set of humans
2 Likes 1 ShareRe: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Babalom70(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2020 There are some things I don’t understand . Is it when you have money that you become successful or when you become successful you will have money .?

I don’t know why success is measured with wealth in the world . Even if someone steal to get his money is he still successfully? To me , success is defined by good character not money
1 Like Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2020 Exodora:

I’m a useless bastard with no life, I haven’t even eating for days and I am here defending someone that doesn’t know I exist, am so miserable and stupid, living a useless life

God help me so that, I can get common sense, why am I this useless? Baba God help me, Exodora is a useless goat, pls Baba God make my life more meaningful
Ehya sorry, I know you are very useless, please don’t mention me again, you are a nonentity.
2 Likes Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
She will go and steal a billionares sperm this time around

Can the billionaire say he didn’t/wudnt do the do
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2020 Hanty, that position in the second pics is my favourite Bleep positions sideway back things
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by oochi123(f): 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2020 KidDarkness:

Our sweet, humble and hospitable Oochi123 happy birthday. Where is my own cake and when can I come collect? Happy Birthday. Wishing you the best of all wishes.
awww.thanks dear..will send yours.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2020 LaReinaa:

I am sure there’re somany goals you must have set for yourself that you haven’t achieved yet, you should constantly remind yourself of all that before turning to someone else’s alarm clock
Reminder

I forgot you are a lady….. So sorry dear….bye
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by wany(f): 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2020 mbahdi:
U said fullfilled?wat an irony
Ur hobby nko
The hubby that are killing and molesting them,are the women fullfiled I doubt
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 9:33pm On Sep 19, 2020 happy birthday Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by WinLABSstores: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2020 CuteMercury:
The most succesful and richest blogger in Africa and the most richest celebrity in Africa apart from footballers. Forget the media hype of davido, wizkid, burna boy, 2 face and the rest. Linda ikeji is richer than all of them. Many will quote me and insult me but only few people knows what i am talking about. Happy birthday to linda, the real strong woman, to all the ladies and young girls in Africa, if you need a role model, look up to women like Linda ikeji.
Keep fooling yourself…
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by WinLABSstores: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2020 CuteMercury:
How you think a woman like Linda is single is beyond my imagination. She has become too succesful to care about anybody’s money. the only man i know she has a crush on is C.Ronaldo, if you visit her blog you will understand. Truth is, most succesful women have a crush on Ronaldo and that is understable. Succesful women tends to crush on men that are more succesful and famous. I told a friend that one of the men i know that Beyonce can cheat with is David beckham. only few will understand why i mentioned David Beckham.
Hypeman
Untop how much?
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by Exodora: 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2020 Ikillbrokehoes:
Did you part ways with your senses or you don’t just have one at all . You and I knows nobody can type such cabbage about his or herself but yet you kept deceiving yourself probably believing that you are smart. You can actually do better than this . Oloriburuku. Elleribu!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by wizzakosh(m): 11:20am On Sep 20, 2020 temmym4:

Even if she is more than 40, it shouldn’t be your concern, at least she looks younger. Money looks good on her and she is fulfilled to some remarkable extent.

Mind your business and hustle for yourself too my brother, so you will look young and happy when you get to her age.

I didn’t see anywhere where I put she looks older. All I said was that we keep fooling ourselves.
Re: Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Pictures) by gwama: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2020 Her feet keep a small her original color.

(1) (2) (3) … (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)
Charly Boy Heads To National Stadium To Join The Protest (Photo) / BBNaija: Laycon Meets MC Oluomo / Paul Okoye: Been Doing It All Alone, You All Were Deceived By Videos & Pictures (Go Up)
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) Nairaland – Copyright © 2005 – 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.