Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid – Celebrities – Nigeria

Linda Ikeji is a famous blogger in Nigeria who in 2013 made it onto the list of Forbes influential bloggers which is no easy feat!

bravejournal.netHer blog provides news, beauty tips, sxd.dongnai.gov.vn and celebrity gossip to her readers.

She started blogging when she was 17 years old with no background in journalism or writing experience.

Today, she has over 3 million followers on Facebook where she posts almost daily.

With so many people following her work, Linda has been able to make a living for herself by running the blog as well as taking advertisements from various companies.

She has been able to launch her own beauty line as well as a clothing line via print on demand.

She was also named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2014 and awarded an honorary doctorate from Babcock University.

Linda continues to work hard to provide her readers with the latest posts and information on entertainment news.

bit.lyShe has been in the spotlight for her success and achievements as an entrepreneur while being one of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers to date.

Her blog began when she had just finished school with no further ideas about what career path to take until she discovered blogging.
So Wizkid and Linda Ikeji met with the Commissioner of Police today…and here’s what happened.

So, I am going to write about this Wizkid matter for the very last time. Anything else after this will no longer concern me. So Wizkid and I met with the Commissioner of Police today and when the Commissioner asked me what I wanted them to do with the case…I told him that I wanted peace. And the reason why I insisted on peace and not to drag the matter further i.e go to court, is because Wizkid and his lawyers have been apologizing since Friday, up until today!

I spoke with Wizkid through his lawyer on Friday April 15th where he tendered an apology to me and said he wasn’t a violent person, that he didn’t mean what he said, that it was just an emotional outburst. And then he asked for forgiveness. Please continue…

But despite forgiving him, he still had to show up at the Police HQ to officially apologize and write an undertaken which he did today.

I see a lot of negativity has come out of this case with Wizkid – with many folks bashing me for reporting a threat on my person. But here’s my consolation and why I am glad this happened. I promise you, especially the ladies, Wizkid will never threaten you with harm again. At least not in public. I believe I am the last bus stop. He will think twice before threatening another human being again on social media. A police file has been opened for him, and he has been cautioned. The day he threatens another human being again with harm, then…

Having said that, I turned down taking a photo with him and the police commissioner this afternoon. One of his people took a pic of him and the commissioner with me in it and my people insisted they delete it. Not because I haven’t forgiven him, I just don’t need the extra drama.

I wish Wizkid all the best and will continue to celebrate him.
God bless us all.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Topccy007: 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2016 Toor
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by osesology(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2016 Trust me, the enemy you dont know is more dangerous than the one you know. Dey there dey make mouth. You just have to be careful how you try to delve into people’s private lives cos it’s not everybody that will come out publicly to threaten you before doing you harm.
3 Likes Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by CutieBobo(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2016 Cunny girl. We can’t buy your fake cooked story. Anyways, WizKID wins!!! Who Jah Bless… no man/woman can curse!
2 Likes Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Mack3N: 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2016 Him for no apologies na,silly overgrown baby!
Your fans for cheer you enter lawsuit.

He should come and deny it if Linda lied about the apology or I will take his silence as an affirmation.
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Utchgirl(f): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2016 Gud 2 hear!

Let peace lead !
#Udokanma
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Ginaz(f): 7:53pm On Apr 18, 2016 Linda is a drama queen. What is this poo about wizkid begging? Is that even necessary? Linda should get sense abeg
4 Likes Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by neolboy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016 Case settled
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 18, 2016 I REALLY HATE FIGHT AND ARGUMENT…..ThAnK GOD THEY HAVE REALIzed that they were both wrong…
Team wizkid and Linda
God bless Nigeria
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by dainformant(m): 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2016 Mack3N:
Him for no apologies na,silly overgrown baby!
Your fans for cheer you enter lawsuit.

Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by SageTravels: 8:20pm On Apr 18, 2016 Thank God I didn’t waste my MB for them. WizKid get bigger Anty Linda keep Getting huge traffic as both keep getting paid. #Peace is all we need Even if you click on my signature I will say thank you because I want peace
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2016 Aunty Linda and her lies
who e epp
1 Like Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Purpletee(f): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2016 who them epp
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by smallJagaban: 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2016 LINDA IS SO FOOLISH

SHE KEEPS WRITING ABOUT WIZKID,YET WIZKID HAS NOT ISSUED ANY STATEMENTS APART FROM THE OUTBURST HE HAD ON TWITTER WITH HER.

IF WIZKID DID NOT UPLOAD THE PICS HE TOOK WITH COMMISSIONER OF POLICE SHE WILL NOT WRITE THIS EPISTLE
LINDA REPORTED WIZKID TO THE POLICE, NO PICS,NO EVIDENCE FROM HER

WIZKID HONOUR THE POLICE CALL, WE SAW THE PICS..
SHOW US THE UNDERTAKEN STATEMENT, EVIDENCE THAT HE APOLOGISED TO YOU.. STATEMENT WITHOUT PROOF

SMELLY KITTY CAT
1 Like Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2016 na lie jor
1 Like Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2016 this linda ehn.. Who does she think she’s fooling.

WOOOOOOBISH
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by dotcomnamename: 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2016 [size=20pt]Lies from Linda everywhere[/size]
Re: Linda Ikeji Finally Settles With Wizkid by Alubosa: 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2016 ok

(1) (Reply)
Jude Okoye’s Wife, Ifeoma, Shares Beautiful New Photos / Actress Oge Okoye Celebrates 400k Followers With Smoking Hot Snap / Meet The Nigerian Girl That Had A1 In All Her Subject In Waec[image] (Go Up)
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) Nairaland – Copyright © 2005 – 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.