I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) – Celebrities – Nigeria

Linda Ikeji is a famous blogger in Nigeria who in 2013 made it onto the list of Forbes influential bloggers which is no easy feat!

blogbright.netHer blog provides news, beauty tips, and celebrity gossip to her readers.

She started blogging when she was 17 years old with no background in journalism or writing experience.

Today, she has over 3 million followers on Facebook where she posts almost daily.

With so many people following her work, Linda has been able to make a living for herself by running the blog as well as taking advertisements from various companies.

She has been able to launch her own beauty line as well as a clothing line via print on demand.

godotengine.orgShe was also named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2014 and awarded an honorary doctorate from Babcock University.

Linda continues to work hard to provide her readers with the latest posts and information on entertainment news.

She has been in the spotlight for her success and achievements as an entrepreneur while being one of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers to date.

Her blog began when she had just finished school with no further ideas about what career path to take until she discovered blogging.
The Lagos-based socialite on Tuesday described herself as a ‘strong, self-made and independent’ woman on Instagram.
“Living the life of my dreams… on my own terms!” she wrote.

“Selfmade. Strong. Independent. But I’m still looking for husband sha.”

Linda has a son Jayce for oil merchant Sholaye Jeremi with whom she had a secret affair.

She gave birth to Jayce in Atlanta, USA on September 17, 2018.
35 Likes 5 Shares Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2020 Congratulations on Living the life of your Dream Linda..

Don’t let these things overwhelm and overtake what is Needful! They are Deceivers!!
We came here Empty ! And we will return Empty!!

518 Likes 45 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Juliusmomoh: 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2020 Now you know….
Linda go and sit down
22 Likes 1 ShareRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by odinson1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2020 Righteousness89:
Congratulations on Living the life of your Dream Linda..

Do not Forget what is Most Needful!
Eternal life in Heaven is the Most Needful!
The Salvation of your Soul through JESUS is what Really Matters..

Don’t let these things overwhelm and overtake what is Needful!
We came here Empty ! And we will return Empty!!
Genuie Salvation through JESUS Christ over All

Guy how come you are always on Every front page worthy Thread? Asin don’t you Have something doing at work
467 Likes 26 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Righteousness89(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2020 odinson1:

Sir! How come you are always following me?
Am I your Job?
1022 Likes 80 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by WrittyWritter(f): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2020 Y did ur baby daddy not marry u ..I don’t know y most very successful women find it hard to find a husband…my own will not be like dat in Jesus name
261 Likes 7 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by festacman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2020 Kpele my sister Linda. The fact is that you focus too much on MATERIALS things, which money can buy: designer shoes, Hermes bags, cars, etc. Unfortunately, these inanimate things can’t return your love for them. Meanwhile, WISE successful ladies are using their money to pin down not-so-successful men of their choice and try to build families. Though doing this may require a little loss of independence but it is better than having f*ckboys. Think amooo!
98 Likes 6 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020 She don finally talk true. Oya our Nairaland brothers, food don done. Go and shoot your shot
30 Likes 2 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Bornsinner7: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2020 With her money and sexy body plus a baby.. still her baby Papa no marry her..
It takes more than the body or money to keep a man..

This is another proof that something is wrong somewhere with Nigerian ladies
165 Likes 11 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by debbydams(f): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020 Smiles
Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Cumtroller: 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020 Just take a look at Temi Otedola and Mr. Eazi (Oluwatosin Ajibade). She bought him a Range Rover some days ago.

Do same to any Afonja and he will profess undying love for you and plan your wedding in less than 2 weeks after meeting.
Wait for Mr. Right. God will bring him to you.

Afonja Ajoka!!!
48 Likes 2 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by 900warriorz(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020 Aunty No Regret
1 Like Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by stonemind(f): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020 me too
5 Likes 1 ShareRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by jawalis(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2020 The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start lamenting of “Husband Scarcity”. Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands. If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is. A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate.
177 Likes 13 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Tunasco4u(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 My guy is available DM me for his details
6 Likes 2 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Macsjebs(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 God will bring one your way Ma’am
11 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by money121(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 She can purchase one Online
43 Likes 2 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 Looking for husband? Or looking for a wife?? Even someone says Funke Akindele married her wife too

Super rich men that can convinently fitting in into ur “want are not available, the low class guys that are readily available are not loaded to be ur crown.
28 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by pocohantas(f): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 pretydiva:
She never denied it. More reason I didn’t understand the attacks when she had her baby.

If you followed her blog in the early days, you will know she never denied it. Sometimes she will post pre-wedding pictures and tell her readers to pray for hers to come.

Linda never hid her desire for a husband. The type/spec/quality of husband she is looking for, is what I don’t know…
97 Likes 4 SharesRe: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 serious
when men on her blog are over a million
pls no matter how you love the person, if you can just try to monitor their whatsapps atleast.

the guy is here on nairaland or still contact me and i will link you.
13 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by DennisEche(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 CC
NWAMAIKPE
15 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Shamelessman01: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 Se mojo charity

so my brother NwaAmaikpe was right all along
21 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Dailyhappenings: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 Nawa oo…make Linda come marry me na…I can be her sugar boy…when kiddwaya and Erica dey frolick like this for Sierra Leone

Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Chummynoni(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 Good for you. Gold-diggers are on their ways
3 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Johnmax95(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 This search for a life partner still amuses me
6 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Dragonboll: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 Let me make your daily activities an enjoyable one. Go to your Audiomack, search “NIGERIAN MIX – DJ KHAYPEE” and enjoy sweet mixtapes.
2 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by kunle75(m): 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 WrittyWritter:

Amenn
2 Likes Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by GeniusWeb: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020
1 Like Re: I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) by Neddstark: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2020 She is just catching clout as usual. She is not ready to let a male gold digger come and gain from her neither is she ready to be under another man who is richer than her because she believes she is self-made and great. The best she can have is a rich guy who will date her for awhile or a big boy scammer who will rock her boat, get what he wants then disappear. That is the reality and that is why intimacy gadgets are good business.
37 Likes 3 Shares
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)
See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident / Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show – Singer Flaunts His Cars / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React (Go Up)
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) Nairaland – Copyright © 2005 – 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.