Is Charlie Boy Oputa From Yoruba?

writeablog.netIt boils down to integrity.
Linda Ikeji is a famous blogger in Nigeria who in 2013 made it onto the list of Forbes influential bloggers which is no easy feat!

Her blog provides news, beauty tips, and celebrity gossip to her readers.

She started blogging when she was 17 years old with no background in journalism or writing experience.

Today, she has over 3 million followers on Facebook where she posts almost daily.

With so many people following her work, Linda has been able to make a living for herself by running the blog as well as taking advertisements from various companies.

She has been able to launch her own beauty line as well as a clothing line via print on demand.

She was also named one of Time’s 100 Most Influential People in 2014 and awarded an honorary doctorate from Babcock University.

Linda continues to work hard to provide her readers with the latest posts and information on entertainment news.

She has been in the spotlight for her success and achievements as an entrepreneur while being one of Nigeria’s most successful bloggers to date.

storeboard.comHer blog began when she had just finished school with no further ideas about what career path to take until she discovered blogging.
Linda said that she was celibate.
Linda said that her primary source of income is blogging.

Linda said she never slept with any man for money.
The easiest lie on the list to decipher is pregnancy which would manifest anytime like it just did.

For lack of integrity and deceiving her gullible followers, I can boldly say that everything Linda claimed to be is false.

Like I noted, once a name is attached to wealth, Nigeria will crown the name a saint. Are you a drug baron, politician, high class madam, armed robber, 419er, etc? Make sure you give out money to Nigerians and they will sing your praises to high heaven. The dearth of moral principles in Nigeria is unabashedly preposterous.

1 Like Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by jaychubi: 8:31am On May 24, 2018 Pataricatering:
shout from today till tomorrow, nothing will change – times are changing, society is more accepting of some things – she can afford to take care of her baby without a man – there is no big deal there !

She will give birth to a bastard since we don’t know d father
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Nobody: 8:32am On May 24, 2018 Pataricatering:

Can she get pregnant without a man? Wrong logic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by johnnyvid(m): 8:43am On May 24, 2018 jaychubi:

Well must she flaut such a shameful act why not keep it low key, I suspect she has been trying to get pregnant for a long time n dt explains her excitement given dt she is at her menapause almost.

She will give birth to a bastard since we don’t know d father
infact you nailed it well. the so called the ladies that’s following her enjoy the egocentric behaviour of Linda. how could a LovePeddler blogger be flaunting her baby bump on social media. so so pathetic. she has been jumping from one baby papa to another in order to get pregnant. And now that she’s pregnant, she will be using that to pull more traffic into her blog. Not a mentor at all, but a prostitute blogger .
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Bsingle(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2018 frying pan calling kettle black.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by ademi87(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2018 eyeview:
Linda Ikeji has not told her fans what makes her a multi millionaire, even to the extent of buying a house in banana island. Nobody is fooled by that blogging hog-wash.
Meanwhile, have we lost our sense of decency to the extent that we no longer see anything wrong with flaunting pregnancy outside marriage with no known father. Are we now that reprobate
That is Nigeria right now and it’s what it’s…. lols
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Xisnin(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2018 eyeview:
I hope you are a virgin.
Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by adisababa1234: 9:13am On May 24, 2018 Hypocrisy is when you celebrate Linda Ikeji Pregnancy and even call her ur role model but criticize and abuse others for getting pregnant before marriage…..dont come here blabbing she is Engaged oooo…. Or Else the thunder dat will fire u is doing IT….

Double standard
1 Like Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by LastSurvivor11: 9:18am On May 24, 2018 amanikondo:

U said astray?
Lol
U weak me..
Dick hunter..
U sef

But she led other mumu ladies astray by telling them to be celibate while she is 4king around hunting for dicks and fertility sperm.

U said astray?
Lol
U weak me..
Dick hunter..
U sef
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:31am On May 24, 2018 Believe this woman at your own peril… I don’t why she speak with two side of her mouth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2018 IForgotMyLoginD:
Respect yourself and stay off my mentions you uncouth busybody. I wasn’t talking to you and you have no right to talk to me that way. Do I know you?
Whatever Linda does is Linda’s business. Focus on your life.

make Banana fall on you! I was not insulting you n will never do cos u knew me neither. . .just trying to make u knw that pregnancy outside marriage as a child of God is not normal. .simple. . .now you can go to hell!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by chukzyfcbb: 9:54am On May 24, 2018 if only naira landers knew how much PDP and APC were willing to pay Linda to help campaign for them. The money was so much she had to seek advice from her blog readers if she should go ahead and accept it

Linda has the business acumen than owner of Nairaland.
1 Like Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Funkybabee(f): 9:54am On May 24, 2018 Eh eh!! This can’t be truth,going to a polygamy home…

Hmmm let me see how this drama will unfold,it will not go well if linda drag herself with this mama because she will exposed her secret including her marriage she dey hide ,it is just a matter of time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by jay4rhyme: 11:05am On May 24, 2018 This woman is just tiresome, every time. Ahan!!!!
1 Like Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by ediko5(m): 11:21am On May 24, 2018 kenzysmith:
Yoruba people una get.problem o from borisky to charlie boy then to obasanjo then to dino na to dis na so so werey people una dey produce
Are you okay?

Is Charlie boy Oputa from Yoruba?

Change you Indian hemp seller cos that one is too intoxicating.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by jukwaaju(f): 12:20pm On May 24, 2018 What if Linda married secretly? She is Igbo and it is not a must that couples should conduct their traditional marriage throwing party to the villagers and in-laws. Traditionally, it works if the the husband in question supplied to the in-law what the custom required to marry their daughter. IT IS REFERRED AS MARRIAGE LIST. Once everything is sorted out, it is the duty of the girl’s family to inform the elders of the town (ndi Ichie) to come and perform marriage rite and offer their prayers with the couple in question absent. Who knows if Linda has done that and shelf the long road of travelling to the east considering her banana house her comfort zone.
She is adult and her life is personal personal thing. Linda doesn’t own anyone any obligation of truth regarding her marriage, her pregnacy or the father of the baby. Every secrecy has an expiring date. Let us wait, but let’s wish her the best.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Gerrard59(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2018 1nigeriamyfoot:
What some people don’t understand till now is that LINDA IKEJI do engage in shady businesses, this is a girl who makes lots of millions during the days of ponzi scheme. This is a woman who runs more than 10 different ponzi schemes but many people are unaware. I am not talking about her advertising ponzi schemes then but I mean she owns more than 10 ponzi scheme websites back then. Call it hatred but your eyes will soon be opened when its time.

No evidence whatsoever!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by Morayo1306: 1:32pm On May 24, 2018 Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: “Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I’m A Mentor” by IGBOmarryme: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2018 It is so unfortunate all i see here is hate on Linda from only one tribe and we all know they are the Afonjas. They ask where Linda made her money, they ask how much her account balance is, they ask who paid the last money into her account and from where, lol. All these foolishness cannot help these tribal marked foools, they should be concerned about how Alakija managed to acquire oil block that made her one of the riches women in Africa and who gave it to her but no they wont ask since she’s their own and they are people who ONLY feed on oil money since Adam. ENVY ENVY ENVY…
At times i ask myself why Lord Luggard thought of a place to make a country and remembered only this part of the world that he made this eternal mistake joining us with these sons of Lucifer.

If Linda was poor and unpopular no one here and i repeat no one would have bothered to ask why she is pregnant outside wedlock, and if she was using condoms would anyone know if she was having sex or not or does it mean those unmarried women who are not pregnant are holy or what, so which is better: to have a baby outside wedlock or to secretly commit abortion once you realize you are pregnant?
Rich people like children that belongs to them that’s why she is happy to get pregnant and be opportuned to answer a mother, so many of you broke’ass pretenders here would not mind having party with two married women but come here to lash Linda, some will even go as far as screwing their own cousins which is already common in the Afonja region.

This foolish woman that calls herself kemi or chemist should just go and swallow poison at least end her misery once and for all cos she is becoming more of a nuisance than a “mentor” she claims she is. I wonder if her children will even be useful to the society judging by what caliber of a rotten mother they have. Linda is very blessed beyond reach and that ends the story….

I swear Linda is blessed beyond measure haters should chew their scrotum sacs for dinner for all i care!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)
Nicki Minaj Fan Goes ‘crazy’ After Seeing Her Bare ‘butt On Stage / I Never Knew My Husband Was Meant For Me – Tonto Dike-churchill / Newly Engaged Toyin Aimakhu Hopes To Get Pregnant Before Marriage (Go Up)
Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) Nairaland – Copyright © 2005 – 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise.